Re: [Question] - Artist Credits

The only way I can see any of that information staying relevant is if it is collated at run time from a text file or something in each of the individual repos that are used, that way when someone submits a lib they can include a name in the text file if they so wish, and then the about code could just parse the list and dump that information out.