Re: Tweaks to about dialog

Please keep in mind that contributors list is for devs who contributed
significant amounts (this is at the discretion of the project leader) of
code, doc, images, etc. to KiCad.  Contributing a minor patch or two
does not justify having your name in the contributors list.  If you have
made significant contributions and you are not on the contributors list,
please ping me.  I don't always remember to keep the lists up to date.

On 11/24/2017 02:36 PM, Simon Wells wrote:
> Well if you want to keep that panel it should represent all those people who have provided artistry to kicad, as such for those non programmers maybe there needs to be a script or similar that someone can just put their name in and it will spit out a patch that can be submitted to the mailing list
>

>> On 25/11/2017, at 3:44 AM, Wayne Stambaugh <stambaughw@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> Oliver,
>>
>> I would rather not remove the artists panel from the about dialog.  I
>> know some of those folks haven't contributed recently but many of them
>> contributed a lot of bitmaps and icons over the years so they deserve
>> credit for the efforts.  The remaining changes are fine.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Wayne
>>
>> On 11/23/2017 08:31 AM, Oliver Walters wrote:
>>> As mentioned in previous thread, I have made some slight changes to the
>>> About dialog.
>>>
>>> 1. Wording / link tweaks
>>> 2. Removed references to outdated links (now better served from the
>>> kicad-pcb.org <http://kicad-pcb.org> site)
>>> 3. Removed "artists" tab - very outdated, 3D models are now community