Feature freeze.

It's official.  We are now in the feature freeze for the stable 5
release.  For those of you who have commit privileges, please do not
commit any new features to the development branch until after the stable
5 branch is created.  I may make exceptions but it would take a lot of
convincing.  For those of you who do not have commit privileges, please
do not submit any new feature request patches until the stable 5 branch.
 Only bug fixes and existing feature polishing is allowed.  Everyone
please find an open bug report and fix it if possible.  The sooner we
get the stable 5 release out, the sooner we can start working on the
stable 6 features.

Many thanks to everyone who made this possible.  I appreciate your
continued efforts to make KiCad the best it can be.

Cheers,

Wayne