Re: MacOS 4.0.7 release oopsie

I think I agree, and I think this was Mac dev/packager consensus last time
this was discussed.  Wikipedia says 10.11 is the oldest supported right
now, but I can't find any primary source.  Just for the record, I think we
should lock this in at the start of a stable series.  This means whatever
oldest version we support for 5.0, we should continue to support until 6.0.

Adam Wolf