Potrace update (AGAIN)

Ummmm I *think* its jp who does the potrace stuff but there has been another security update for pot race, while I realise we are in a freeze I think that security updates should probably be included.

"This release consists of bugfixes and minor portability improvements. Some potential buffer overflows and arithmetic overflows were fixed, including CVE-2017-12067. A bug triggered by very large bitmaps has been fixed. A new configuration option --enable-local-getopt was added. Thanks to Agostino Sarubbo, Daniel Macks, and Michael Voříšek for reporting bugs and suggesting improvements.”

Simon

Follow ups