Re: Potrace update (AGAIN)

Le 27/11/2017 à 09:00, Maciej Sumiński a écrit :
> I wonder why do we even keep potrace in the source tree. It is available
> in mingw, brew and major Linux distributions, so it does not need to be
> build manually.
>
> Regards,
> Orson

We need only potrace library source files (only 200Kbytes).
They are not a lot ( 20 / 30 files).

Using potrace lib coming with distros is obviously an option, but it does not fix what is asked:
potrace update ( and it creates one more (minor) dependency for compiling ).

For instance
We are using currently potrace 1.13

potrace 1.15 fixes a few issues of potrace 1.13,  but on mingw the currently potrace version is 1.13

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS