Re: snap images

Hello.
You can see snappy issues here:
https://github.com/eldarkg/kicad-snap/issues
At time when I coding this package snappy was very restricted to run 3rd party app (browser, pdf viewer and etc).
Now it may be is possible.
I haven't time to work with snappy. If you want you may to make patches.
See:
https://github.com/eldarkg/kicad-snap/tree/4.0
https://github.com/eldarkg/kicad-snap