Re: Potrace update (AGAIN)

On 2017-11-27 03:00 AM, Maciej Sumiński wrote:
I wonder why do we even keep potrace in the source tree.

It would be better to use an external library instead of having the potrace source files in the KiCad tree. That eliminates the need to keep an eye out for changes in the upstream potrace files and then apply the changes to the copy of the files in KiCad.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.