Re: Some tests.

Sorry, I will try to rephrase. In your previous emails you mentioned
different times for filling, but it is not clear what change you made. Did
you update the kicad master branch, or is this a local change you have? I
we don't have any clue abour this, the value you mention is not useful,
since we can not really compare the changes made.

Maybe you stated it and I missed it.
 But for now I will backoff to not derail your discussions.

Nick

Den 29. nov. 2017 7.28 AM skrev "Heikki Pulkkinen" <hei6mail@xxxxxxxxx>:

Sorry, my English, but I do not understand what do you mean?