Re: Some tests.

Heikki, That is not blackmailing, it is the exact same rules everyone else that is a kicad developer or wants to be is expected to follow.
It makes working on the same project easier.

Tom did not mean to kick you out of the mailing list, he meant that your code is not going to be put into Kicad if you do not make it readable and understandable to everyone else.

- Kristoffer