Re: Is there a timeframe till the stable release will be announced

I am hoping for a release by FOSDEM (February 3-4, 2018) but I think
that's a bit optimistic.  I would like to create the stable 5 branch
over the Christmas break and that would give us another month to polish
and bug fix before release.