Re: COMPONENT_TREE performance

I've got some experience with Qt and would be willing to help out with
investigating this at some point.   My only experience with wx is with
kicad, and it seems to have many more problems than Qt...
On the other hand, I disagree with the suggestion that Electron would be a
good path for KiCad, every single Electron program I have used has terrible
performance.

-Jon