Re: COMPONENT_TREE performance

Yes, so we could perhaps extend this to cover the other common areas where
we use the UI toolkit for non-UI things (mostly OS interaction, I guess),
although at some point it becomes about more than just tools, so the name
might be confusing.

On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 1:28 PM, Tomasz Wlostowski <tomasz.wlostowski@xxxxxxx