Re: COMPONENT_TREE performance

Hi Chris,

I suppose I am the main wrestler and as far as I can tell,
wxDataViewCtrl tree works very differently on each platform. I tried to
implement dynamic updates, then have jumped through numerous
wxRingsOfFire and in the end I have returned to your approach. It should
works as fast as in the original version, but I will try to run it on
OSX soon.

Have you already received complaints about the OSX performance? Today I
pushed a patch that fixed a significant performance issue on Windows.

Cheers,
Orson