Re: COMPONENT_TREE performance

Bernhard,

Please file a bug report(s) so we know about the issue(s) and fix them.
They tend to get lost in the dev mailing list noise.  I haven't used the
new symbol table view at all other than so initial testing so I suspect
there are some bugs in there.  Hopefully the developer who did the
original work can help you out.

Cheers,

Wayne