Re: Zone filling

Hi Heikki,

Your branch contains a lot of code that is not in the official
repository and should not be merged (different connectivity algorithm,
alternative way for via stitching interleaved with numerous #ifdef).
There is no easy way to apply your changes to the master branch, as they
have diverged too much. We could not simply copy viastitching_pcbnew.cpp
to the master branch and have fast zone filling algorithm. What did you
expect us to do in such case?

Regards,
Orson