Re: Simulator towards 5.0

Are we not in feature freeze, the features that I enabled by default is from my understanding the ones that will be built into the official ones. And yes, the people that are compiling a non-standard install shuld be savvy enough to be change the compilation settings. That is why i think the default build should reflect the ones being run by the less savvy users.

 -Kristoffer