Re: Simulator towards 5.0

I hope users are no longer building kicad from source.  We tried that
already and it was a disaster.  The build options should reflect the
dependencies available on the platform it's being built on.  Whether or
not an optional feature is ready for release is not relevant.  For
example if ngspice was not built with the --with-libngspice option
(which apparently on arch linux it is not), setting KICAD_SPICE=ON will
fail during build config.  It is up to the system package developer to
determine if kicad should be built with spice support.