Re: file format change and STEP exporter

Thanks - some small change will be needed to kicad2step to handle the
change in the file format from inch to mm for the model offsets.
For the wrl/step substitution there is no other work needed.

The reason the STEP exporter is separate from kicad is that not all
people need the mechanical exporter and keeping it separate allows
us to build kicad without the exporter and to install the exporter at
any time in the future without recompiling kicad. The 3D viewer
already makes use of OCE via its plugin system and the idea was
that other export/import functions should eventually use a plugin
system as well; keeping kicad2step separate makes it easier to
convert it to a plugin in the future when we have a plugin API to
support it.  I'm not too happy with OCE being in the plugin either;
some defective models can cause OCE to crash and in the case
of the plugin that means that kicad will also crash. I think the
OCE (IGES/STEP) plugin will eventually have to be written so
that the conversion happens in a separate process. In the case
of kicad2step, if OCE crashes kicad is not affected.

- Cirilo