New records with zone filling.

Hi,

With interest, I try to improve my parallel zone filling. And new records
are:

Olinuxino A64 board.
My parallel zone filling with new connectivity algo 4s.
My parallel zone filling with old connectivity algo 6s.
Current master 13s.

WRS board.
My parallel zone filling with new connectivity algo 12s.
My parallel zone filling with old connectivity algo 2min 37s. Old ratsnest
calculation spend so much time at this board.
Current master 1 min 47s.

Olinuxino A64 board with fully teardrops, stitch vias and rounded track
corners inserted.
My parallel zone filling with new connectivity algo 2min 16s.
My parallel zone filling with old connectivity algo 2min 27s.
Current master 3min 45s.

Records are to be broken. Other things... that was the question.

Regards

Heikki

Follow ups