Re: Inconsistent copper zone filling

On 12/13/2017 03:00 PM, Nick Østergaard wrote:
This is more appropiate in a bug report on the bug tracker. Please also include example pcb file and version information.

Den 13. dec. 2017 21.39 skrev "Martin Stoilov" <martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>:

    Hello,

    I am seeing inconsistent zone filling for zones that should fill exactly the same way. Here is
    a screen shot to illustrate the problem. The GND zones for the the three phases should be filled
    like the middle one.

    Thanks,
    -Martin

-- Martin Stoilov
    SigmaDrone - The Drone PC
    www.sigmadrone.org <http://www.sigmadrone.org>

I submitted a bug report: https://bugs.launchpad.net/kicad/+bug/1738107

I couldn't reproduce the exact same picture that I sent earlier, but it is pretty close. In the attached .kicad_pcb file
the three zones are different and the first and the third are broken.

Thanks,
-Martin

--
Martin Stoilov