Re: for improving doc reports

See inline comments.

> Hello devs!
> I would like to ask for a favour to improve the reports for errors in the
> docs.
>
> Since we have some CI engines in place for checking for correctness of
> the doc source, I am here to ask for a little improvement.
>
> in
>
> http://docs.kicad-pcb.org/
>
> now there is:
>
> - all the 4.0.X version of the docs (4.0.0, 4.0.1, 4.0.2, etc.)
> - under the "stable" dir the last stable version released (an alias for
> 4.0.7)
> - under the "master" dir the last correctly compiled version of the
> ongoing dev master branch
>
> I would like to have:
>
> - just the last stable version (i.e. 4.0.7) should be enough

I don't see why we should remove the old ones if we can avoid it. It is
useful for comparison.

> - under the "stable" dir the last correctly compiled version of the
> ongoing "stable" branch
>   (i.e. the top of the 4.0 branch)

I would like to keep it as is with that. But we can add a new dir called
stable-next or stable-head or stable-5 for the tip of the relevant stable
branch.

> - under the "master" dir the last correctly compiled version of the
> ongoing dev "master" branch
>   (i.e  the top of the master branch)

This is what there is now, if I understand you correctly.

> And also some direct links from the web pages to these pages from here:
>
> http://kicad-pcb.org/help/documentation/
>
> would be the classic "icing on the cake"

Direct links to what exactly?