Re: [RFC] Eeschema bus upgrades and new connectivity algorithm

On 2017-12-13 11:15 PM, Jon Evans wrote:
As some of you know, I've been working on some new features for Eeschema that expand the capabilities of buses.
[snip]
https://youtu.be/z6x0xiKgDIc

Those are some interesting changes to working with buses.

There is one documentation type problem I see is related to use of aliases for a bus group.

When you set up the alias for RAM via the menus you only see that one name on the schematic for the bus. Someone else looking at the schematic won't easily know what signals are included in the bus alias. Even the person who originally might forget if they haven't touched the schematic for a while and need to go back and make some changes.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.