Re: [RFC] Eeschema bus upgrades and new connectivity algorithm

> On Dec 13, 2017, at 9:15 PM, Jon Evans <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> As some of you know, I've been working on some new features for Eeschema that expand the capabilities of buses.
> These features are not yet complete, but I wanted to share my progress to get early feedback.

User perspective: I think the whole idea is GREAT, and I have one question: can a bus be brought up through the hierarchy in the same way as a single net, perhaps using a (new) Bus Hierarchical Label? Kicad schematics _really_ need this feature.

Thanks,
-a