Re: eeschema regression

Hi Oliver-

I've had similar issues.  If you can, would you mind testing the attached
patch on Windows?  It offloads the library processing to a thread that runs
when the schematic loads or the library table changes.

It isn't ready for merge consideration yet because I'm not convinced that
the BASE_FRAME is the correct place for it, nor am I completely happy with
the process for figuring out when an update is needed.  But the bones are
in place and I haven't found any bugs yet in Linux or Mac, so please let me
know if it has any adverse effects in Windows.

Best-
Seth