Re: eeschema regression

Are you sure the libraries are actually being reloaded?  The behavior I
observe is the first time I open the symbol chooser, the progress dialog
is open for a significant amount of time while the libraries are being
loaded.  On all subsequent openings of the symbol chooser, the progress
dialog is dismissed very quickly indicating that the libraries have
already been cached.  I agree that the progress dialog being displayed
every time the symbol chooser is opened is annoying.  I probably merged
this patch too quickly.  After the initial loading of all of the symbol
libraries, the progress dialog doesn't need to be shown.