Re: Unlock text orientation flag for Reference/Value

I am OK with your opinion.
-------- Исходное сообщение --------От: Chris Pavlina <pavlina.chris@xxxxxxxxx> Дата: 16.12.17  19:47  (GMT+03:00) Кому: Jeff Young <jeff@xxxxxxxxx> Копия: Eldar Khayrullin <eldar.khayrullin@xxxxxxx>, KiCad Developers <kicad-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Тема: Re: [Kicad-developers] Unlock text orientation flag for
  Reference/Value
I'm not sure a global flag would be better, it's perfectly reasonable to
want different things for different texts. What may be nice to add is a
global default setting for the flag.