Re: P-Cad patch

Hi Eldar,

No, you are not in a spam list. Unfortunately, there are times when I
cannot work on KiCad, so it happens that a patch is not merged
instantly. I have never committed a patch without reading and testing it
first and it takes time too. Please be patient.

Having said that, I have just read your patches and tested them with a
limited set of P-Cad files I have. I do not have P-Cad to verify the
imported results, so I simply trust you about the changes. Thank you for
your contribution, your patches have been merged.

Regards,
Orson