Re: P-Cad patch

Thank you for merging.
In future you can use PCAD2006 Viewer [1] for testing. It is freeware software [2].

[1] http://downloads.altium.com/P-CAD/PCAD2006_Viewer_19.02.9660.zip
[2] http://techdocs.altium.com/display/ALEG/Legacy+Downloads+for+P-CAD

В Воскресенье, 17 дек. 2017 в 1:33 П. П., Maciej Suminski <maciej.suminski@xxxxxxx> написал:
Hi Eldar,

No, you are not in a spam list. Unfortunately, there are times when I
cannot work on KiCad, so it happens that a patch is not merged
instantly. I have never committed a patch without reading and testing it
first and it takes time too. Please be patient.

Having said that, I have just read your patches and tested them with a
limited set of P-Cad files I have. I do not have P-Cad to verify the
imported results, so I simply trust you about the changes. Thank you for
your contribution, your patches have been merged.

Regards,
Orson