drawing of polygons with holes

Hi,

both
OPENGL_GAL::DrawPolygon( const SHAPE_POLY_SET& aPolySet )
and
CAIRO_GAL::DrawPolygon( const SHAPE_POLY_SET& aPolySet )

do not plot the holes in the polygon. Is this intentionally? I do need a
plot function which also plots the holes. I could:

1. Add some quick-fix just for me in my mirror, or
2. provide a patch.

If I provide a patch, I could:
a) Treat this as a bug and modify the drawing functions to also draw the
holes.
b) Add an argument "aDrawHoles" which defaults to "false". If it is set
to "true", also the holes are drawn.
c) Add a function "DrawPolygonWithHoles"

What would you prefer?

best,
Andreas

Follow ups