Re: EESchema: regression in object moving?

Odd…

After rolling back all the way past 4.0.7 and still getting buggy behaviour in my development build, I gave up.

However, coming back forward produced odd build errors and the like.  So I re-applied the wxWidgets OSX patches, rebuilt wxWidgets, re-ran kicad’s CMake, and did a full build.  Not only does it now build cleanly, but the bug is gone as well….

Cheers,
Jeff.