Re: Flip board view: horizontal scrollbar swapped ?

You can see a bit of how Zuken CR-8000 implements it in this demo video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sz65OUE48sI

I have played with their software a bit when we were considering it for
purchase... they have a unified graphics engine for 2D and 3D editing, so
you can seamlessly switch between the two.
Routing in 3D is kind of a gimmick IMHO but placement in 3D can be quite
useful when you are packing things tightly and have proper 3D models of
parts.

-Jon