Re: [RFC] Eeschema bus upgrades and new connectivity algorithm

I will take a look to see if there would be any issues with this.
Keep in mind, your example isn't quite right -- DATA[0..7] would still
become DATA0, DATA1, etc with or without this change.  The dots aren't
added to the vector-notation buses, only when you name a bus group by
putting a prefix behind the curly braces.

-Jon