Re: wxStaticBox bug

I got a reply back from Igor Korot that wxWidgets 3.1.0 is scheduled for mid-January.  The fix being tagged 3.1.0, however, is no guarantee that it will make it in.

How often do we roll our wxWidgets version?  Should I just go ahead and create another wxWidgets patch for it?  (If so, is there a cheatsheet anywhere on how to do that?)

Thanks,
Jeff.