Re: Modeless dialog action buttons

Hi,

Jeff, when you say "Drill File Generation"... what do you mean?

talking about button labels (see below) I have an issue with "Drill File"
as well as "Map File" and "Report File". I feel they should be changed into
"Generate Drill File" and "Generate Map File", etc.

Am I wrong? Suggestions?

Cheers
Fabrizio

[image: Inline image 1]