Re: Component chooser performance

Thank you, Wayne. Let me know if there's anything you want me to look
into or do - I've missed a lot of the new code and don't really have
time to work out from scratch what went wrong, but I'll gladly help out
with a point in the right direction. And let me know if you do you want
me to put it behind an option. As much as I like this feature, it's more
important to me that the chooser be quick and responsive.