Re: Intel video drivers on linux

On 28/12/2017 19:30, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:
I know this is not specifically a kicad development question but I am in
the market for a new laptop before the end of the year and figured this
might be the best place to ask.  I was wondering if anyone has any
experience with intel graphics chips (namely the 630) drivers on linux.
I prefer nvidia graphics chips on linux because the proprietary nvidia
drivers on linux are typically hassle free but I would rather spend my
hard earned money on ram and nmve drive than graphics hardware which I
really don't need and already have on my desktop system.  Thanks in
advance for the help.

Cheers,