Re: New symbol table: problems with '/' characters?

Having been working on the digikey-kicad-library lately, there's plenty of
MFG PNs with commas, spaces, periods, various slashery, octothorps,
parenthesis, semicolons, colons, asterisks, underscores, dollar signs,
equal signs, ampersands.  It's a pain in the behind to do substitutions.