Re: when to use symbol and component

The preferred terminology is symbol when referencing schematic and
library symbols and footprint when referencing the board and library
footprints.  If you find any references to component or part, please let
me know and I will fix them.  There always seem to be some places where
I didn't think to look when I was making this change.

Thanks,

Wayne