Re: "Won't Fix" candidates

Anyone who wants to be a member of the bug squad, please request to be a
member by clicking on "Join the team" in the KiCad Bug Squad team home
page at https://launchpad.net/~kicad-bug-squad.  This will be easier
than having to look up your user name on launchpad.  I will approve you
requests as soon as I get them.  Thank you for helping out.

Cheers,

Wayne