Debian ngspice package.

Would one of our Debian developers please prod the Debian ngspice
package[1] maintainer(s) to enable building ngspice with a shared
library and a -dev package.  A bug report[2] for this was filed almost a
1 1/2 years ago (aug 2016) and it still has not be resolved.  Carsten
was kind enough to even provide patches to resolve the issue.
Unfortunately, they were ignored and no long apply cleanly.  It appears
that the package build files have be updated and none of Carsten's
patches were accepted.  I checked the latest version of Ubuntu and their
ngspice package isn't build with a shared library.  I'm guessing all of
the Debian derivatives are the same in this respect.  It would be a
shame to not be able to provide spice support to users of Debian it's
derivatives.  I would really appreciate it if someone would be kind
enough to provide a patch against the current Debian source package so
myself and other developers could build and test KiCad with spice
enabled on Debian.

Cheers,

Wayne

[1]: https://packages.debian.org/buster/ngspice