Re: Stable 5 branch status

Please send me a sample project if possible.  I have tested this every
which way I can think of and it works fine for everything I throw at it.
 The only time things fall apart are when the cache is corrupted or
missing and/or rescues have be ignored.  In those cases there is nothing
I can do because the proper symbols do not exist anywhere so remapping
is not possible.