Re: Stable 5 branch status

We're currently close to inundated on IRC with people using nightlies
wondering what to do because their projects don't load properly. If it's
not _broken_ it's definitely so unintuitive that most people seem unable
to figure it out. Myself included, it took me way too long to figure out
how to load [1] in a way that all symbols loaded, all symbols loaded the
_second_ time (for some reason, I got a project that worked once and
then replaced everything with question mark boxes the next time I opened
it), and nothing was unnecessarily rescued that didn't need to be. I
have no idea how to use this thing myself and I actually understand the
libraries...

[1] https://github.com/conorpp/u2f-zero