Re: Stable 5 branch status

As a power user that likes to be standing on the bleeding edge of kicad, I
find this last library stuff terrifying, even before Chris' comments, and I
will keep standing on the nighties before this library merge because I'm
clueless about how and even why it works. ( And I've read the blog post
about this).

Maybe some documentation with drawings instead a lot of text would help us
understand better. The thing that scared me the most was a comment about
the project being written to the disk on opening, so you can't close/kill
kicad and keep your project untouched.

Just my feedback as a user that reads the dev list.

Cheers

Marcos