Re: Default Canvas for v5

John,

I took a look at your patch.  Is there any reason why you didn't use
wxMessageDialog instead of creating wxFormbuilder project for such a
simple dialog?  It seems to me that wxMessageDialog would do the trick
as it allows you to change the strings for the Ok and Cancel buttons.
Other than that, everything else seems fine.

Cheers,

Wayne