Re: Stable 5 branch status

Yes, now it doesn't change anything until you click the remap button.
If you close without remapping, no changes will be make to any project
files.  If you do this, do not add new symbols to the schematic and save
or you will be responsible for remapping the entire schematic by hand.

I am going implement a dry run feature as well so you can see what will
be changed before actually remapping your schematic.  Given that I am
currently snowed in, I may actually have time to get it done over the
weekend.