Re: Tool-assisted selection disambiguation

I’ve got a version of this up and running.

So far I’ve only written one filter which works for dragging a simple track corner, or a non-fan-out via.  But even that is pretty nice.

I’ve got a TODO for a footprint filter for ctrl/cmd-E.  It could also be used for Exchange Footprints and Show Local Ratsnest in case anyone assigned hotkeys to them.

So should I stash this and wait for 6.0, or is this the kind of thing we’re still accepting into 5?

Cheers,
Jeff.