Re: Libedit and Modedit Icons

+1

And I like Oliver’s proposed icons.  I’d suggest two further changes though:

1) The schematic icon (which Oliver didn’t change) should really use the default colours (dark red symbols, green wires).  Then there’s a stronger tie-in with the libedit icon.

2) I think I’d drop the dimensions from the modedit icon, and change the pad colour to the default (yellow).

3) Projects should use the current New Project icon, rather than the application icon.

4) Both the New Project and New Project from Template icons should get yellow “new” star.

5) New Footprint in modedit also needs the star, and the star on New Symbol in libedit made more prominent.

Cheers,
Jeff.