Re: Libedit and Modedit Icons

I wish we had something resembling a policy for icons. It seems like
someone always wants to change them. We had decent icons for these
_before_, and then someone submitted new ones, and they were accepted
because... I don't know? Many of the new icons are really ambiguous and
kind of useless. Shouldn't have been merged.

For the record, I like these proposed ones. They bring back the ability
to recognize them at a glance.