Re: Via dialog to support

The menu for the vias have the via type choice disabled, I cannot change the via type from through via to buried via. It is grey.

- Kristoffer

On 2018-01-06 20:26, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:
What do you mean by can't get it to work.  Is the via type not changing
or is it something else.  Are you setting the layers correctly for a
buried/blind via?

On 01/06/2018 01:03 PM, kristoffer Ödmark wrote:
Hello!

I just tested changin a via to a buried/blind via but I cannot get it to
work, Is this a bug or am I missing something?. I have enabled the
blind/buried via in the design rules.

- Kristoffer